Kulkea’s critically acclaimed heated ski boot bag will get you to the mountain with toasty warm boots. The innovative Thermal Conduction Design™ directly transfers heat to both sides and the bottom of each ski boot while also emanating into the central compartment for apparel. Boots are warmed within 90 minutes and inserts are kept safe. Coupled with Kulkea’s Intuitive Packing System™ the Thermal Trekker stores and organizes gear to make your ski adventure outstanding.
HEATED SKI BOOT BAG FEATURES
- Intuitive Packing System™ – Make packing seamless so that you will leave nothing behind, including a wide mouthed front pocket for gloves, water bottles, lunch and personal items, a top pocket for face masks and bandanas and a large top loading center compartment for ski pants, tops, base layers and gear.
- Heated Side Boot Pockets – Two ski boot contoured, insulated and heated side boot pockets, each with their own warming system and designed for the most effective heating of ski boots.
- Helmet Sling – Deploys for more storage capacity and helmet ventilation.
- Goggle Protection – Store eyewear in a protective scratch-proof internal pouch.
- Stow-away Straps – Shoulder straps and waist belt easily tuck behind the back panel for airline baggage check.
- Backpack Grade Support – Ergonomic adjustable shoulder straps with spacer mesh padded back panel and lifter and sternum straps.
- Pack Release™ – Quick release buckles for effortless pack removal.
- Extended Zipper Pulls – Extended zipper pulls for easy use with gloved hands.
- Performance Handle – Durable polyurethane wrapped easy grip top handle.
- Reinforced Bottom Corner Bumpers – Protects against heavy use.
- ID Panel