Kjus Women’s Duana Ski Jacket
The Kjus women’s Duana jacket is figure-hugging in all the right ways with 4-way stretch that allows for unrestricted freedom of movement and down filling that provides exceptional warmth. Women’s Kjus Down Ski Coat Duana The Kjus Duana womens ski jacket is as fiery as its red color, this down ski coat looks good and feels great. The 650 duck down down filling is incredibly warm with an comfy neck gaiter to snuggle into on those windy and snow days on the chairlift. The detachable hood can be cinched with one hand and completes this jackets stormproof properties. The YKK® 2-way front zipper with chin guard makes sure you will not chafe when all zipped up. While the DWR treatment further improves the coats waterproof properties and protects it from dirt and stains. With a revolutionary adjustable cuff zipper for perfect fit on your gloves while the pre-shaped sleeves are articulated for comfort and mobility. Dress to impress in this red hot ski jacket from Kjus ski wear on the mountain this winter.
- Detachable hood and brim with press button system for hood
- Extra high stand up collar with chinguard
- Front pockets with water-repellent YKK® zippers
- Elastic hem
- Kjus AC-Vent™ ventilation system
- Preshaped set in sleeves with integrated hand gaiters
- 4-way stretch lining with 3D-mesh shoulder inserts
- Detachable adjustable powder skirt with antislide elastic
- Detachable eyewear cleaning bag
- Waterproof Rating: 20’000 mm
- Insulation: 100% Duck down, 90/10, 650 f.p.
- Properties: 2-layer fabric and 2-way stretch fabric
- Fit: Regular fit